July 25, 2011

Lucky I saved this!

Since the day I learned that probably we were moving soon I started saving all the shipping material of anything we bought those days, thinking that soon we would have to start packing for moving and that material could be useful. Well, even though we had a messy corner in the living room for almost four months I don't regret it, it was worth it. I can't believe all the things I've saved and how useful they have been.

These are some of the things I've recollected with time and the best thing is that I didn't have to spend a dime:

- Huge plastic bag for mattress.
- Some cardboard boxes.
- Styrofoam.
- A huge brown paper (great for wrapping glass and ceramic).
- Air cushions.
- Foam pads.

One of my Geisha dolls stares at her twin while waits for her turn to be wrapped in foam.
We also got boxes from my father in law, who recollected a bunch of them and saved some for us. All of this packing supplies for free!!  

No comments: