July 26, 2011

Recliner versus sofa

Ramon and I realized that our old sectional wasn't going to fit in our new house so we decided to buy a new seat. The problem is that we can't make up our minds because we both want different things. Ramon wants the comfort of a recliner, since he loves to watch movies comfortably, while I prefer the look and variety of colors of modern sofas. 

Top: (The least ugly recliner we found in the store). Bottom: (A gorgeous leather sofa which I still find very comfortable).
 Ramon also likes the orange-reddish sofa, he thinks it looks good but it seems he doesn't want to compromise comfort. Uhhmm.. I see a little of indecision here and I like it. He really wants to be comfortable but yet he wants a nice looking seat. Let's see what happens. You will know!

TIP: If you want a happy marriage you have to learn how to compromise, otherwise you'll always argue for everything (I still have a lot to learn, friends).

No comments: