July 22, 2011

Saying goodbye to the apartment

Moving day is getting closer and I already started feeling a little melancholic for leaving our apartment. While packing I re-lived memories of simple and special moments we spent here.
There are memories in every room of our small and cozy apartment:



1. Watching some memorable films. We love to watch movies and I even remember crying with some of them (yes, I'm that sensitive).
2. Sharing at the tiny dining table with our friends and family when they came to visit (we loved to have them over).
3. Burning some foods. It doesn't take a gas stove to ruin a meal. I admit it, I'm a bad cook!
4. Growing sunflowers, which eventually died, but at least Ella got to see them grow.
5. ♥ We just loove this bedroom and won't ever forget it! ♥
6. Playing some games with Ella, brushing her hair and reading her stories.

We will always remember our first home and we will surely miss it, but I'm sure we'll build beautiful memories in our new house.

No comments: