July 18, 2011

Work from home

Everyone needs a day off once in a while. Well, for me working from home is like a day off every day. I am a freelance graphic designer, mother and now blogger, and all of this I can do it from home. I only need my computer and sit anywhere in our apartment to start working. I really like to work in an environment I am able to control, as opposed to working in a cubicle or having a schedule to comply.


If you have small children and you want to spend more time with them, then working from home  is an option. More and more people and companies are taking this path. There are many jobs out there that you can do without having to leave your home.

I really feel very fortunate I got to spend time with my daughter since the day she was born until now that she's turning 4 and going to start school.

No comments: