September 13, 2011

The lame laundry

Doing laundry is NOT one of my favorite things, but somebody has to do it.

I do laundry in the garage, that's where the washer and dryer are located. As you can see int this picture, that spot is not very inspiring, actually is very depressing. There's poor lighting in the garage, it's dirty (when we moved we missed cleaning it) and there are a couple of things we still have to get rid of, like our old sectional (you can see a picture of it here).

So you can imagine how horrible that garage looks (I didn't put a picture of it because it was too embarrassing, however I put a picture of the laundry area which is embarrassing too).

These are simple and affordable changes I want to do in the laundry area:

1 comment:

vaneblu said...

how about a wall decal, como estos: http://www.etsy.com/search_results.php?search_type=all&includes%5B0%5D=tags&search_query=wall+decals+laundry&page=1&ref=related
I like the one that says "Laundry today or naked tomorrow"