September 15, 2011

Four natural details in your home

When I was outside trimming some branches I decided to take a photograph of the texture of the tree trunk in our front yard, it called my attention for some reason. Then I took a picture of the leaf of a plant that's in front of the house. I don't like this plant very much, but looking at it in detail I began to see its beauty. I also took a picture of the tree, the tall tree that covers the lawn with its leaves and makes me sweep for an hour (but still is a beautiful tree).
Now, I know that a fence is not a natural element, but is made out of wood. I love how some of the wood looks blue in the picture.
 
(Top left) The fence. (Top right) The plant.
(Bottom left) The tree trunk. (Bottom right) The tree.
These pictures are great inspiration for color, ideas and who knows, maybe one of this could be an artwork to hang in the living room.

So next time you're outside cleaning, gardening or just mowing your lawn take a moment to look around you and you might find beautiful details that maybe you never noticed, right in your back yard.

No comments: