September 28, 2011

Cleaning the closet

Many clothes and shoes Ramon and I have in our closet no longer fit us or we just no longer use. Instead of keeping these clothes is definitely better to make space for those that do fit us. So the first thing to do is to get rid of what you don't use. For me donating to someone who needs them is the best thing to do. You can also drop things off at Goodwill, Salvation Army or you can swap clothes with friends.

Take a peek into my closet!
I have always been advised to put away the winter clothes stored in a bag or a box when they are not in use, it makes sense but for some reason I like to keep all my clothes together in the same place. I just move the ones we use less to the end of the closet.

TIP: Put away for a while those clothes you hardly ever use but you think you need, if you don't miss anything then you really don't need them.

Cleaning your closet will save you time when getting dress, that way you don't have to go through everything else you don't use.

No comments: