August 4, 2011

The strawberry ice cream room

Lately we haven't shared enough of the new house with you guys, but is just that we have been very busy with all this moving and fixing and cleaning and this and that.
After a crazy cleaning rampage, some paint job and moving in our old furniture, the house is finally livable. Of course, there's still much to do and fix. Thank you to our family's help (including my mom, who came from Santo Domingo) we did everything faster than a speeding bullet! 
Of every room there are still things to be done, but the room that we already finished today, when grandpa Ramon put the finishing touch by hanging the curtains, which grandma Amelia made, is Ella's room.

The pink on the walls looks darker now.

It was a challenge to fit all her things in the room but we did it!
We had to use very wisely the closet space to make everything she had in her old room fit in this one.





3 comments:

vaneblu said...

I LOVE Ella's room, I was worried I wouldnt like the pink, but like always you made it original and cute, LOVE IT!!!!!

vaneblu said...

OMG CATHY I was able to comment YAYYYYYYY, now I wont have to secretly like all the post, I CAN COMMENT HORRAYYYYYY!

This is our life blog said...

That is so funny!
And yes! She wanted a pink room, and what could I do but to please her, after all is HER room, right?!