August 1, 2011

My little camera

We own two digital cameras, the nikon D40 and nikon D90. We also have a Canon AE-1, this analog camera was a gift. We love them all but the apple of my eye is my Diana Mini! I LOVE the nostalgic look of the pictures. 


Here she is all pretty and tiny.
   The Diana Mini is great for Lomography which is a kind of artistic photography where the rules of traditional photography don't really matter. So your photos could be overexposed, red or yellow, you can cut a persons head, anything you want. The point is to transmit a feeling, or what the artist wants to express through the photograph.

Here I posted a collage of 19 photographs taken with Diana.
 
 


TIP: Experiment with photography, even if you feel that the photograph you've taken is not "correct" it always has certain beauty. You can also play with photo editing programs like photoshop. There are also websites where you can upload your photos and retouch them for free, like picnik.com.
These are my favorites.

No comments: