July 11, 2011

Vivid birthday memories

Friday was a great day, it was Ella's birthday! Yay!!! She had a simple party with her family and she really enjoyed it. Of course we took lots of pictures of the birthday girl. 

Is good to remember your birthdays, even the 1st one. I remember some of my birthday parties and something that really helped me remember were the pictures.

Ella with some of her birthday presents.
TIP: Take pictures of her presents, the party decorations, the cake and even food. Make videos too (then they grow and you'll be kicking yourself for not taking enough pictures). 

Another thing you can't forget, and I do sometimes, is to put the date on the back of the photographs. It even would be nice to write something funny that happened or how the weather was that day...something to remember.



2 comments:

Lauraangelina said...

Good idea about writing something behind the photo. Mom did very well with that :)

Unknown said...

I suck on printing pictures (even when they only cost 5 pesos each) But I am a fulltime video Mom... with background music and all that sfuffs Plus Bunch of dvd with all videos before edition..

I completely agree with your point of view (and adore the quality of your picture).

Love the way you write Love it! Love it! Love it CathyCat!
: )