October 19, 2013

A school's fall project

Now for fall, there's a pumpkin decorating contest at Ella's school. The contest consists in decorating pumpkins as storybook characters. Ella and I thought we could participate in this one. We just needed to buy the pumpkin and the rest of the materials were already at home.

Painting the pumpkin.
As always, I look for a low budget project with a nice looking result. Here is our pumpkin.

Our storybook character is Junie B. Jones.
Ella had been reading books about this funny character lately and we thought it was a good idea to make her our pumpkin. 

Ella and her Junie B. Jones pumpkin.

2 comments:

MiamiTweet said...

Aww this is great!!!! My daughter wants to do the same thing!!! Can you tell me everything you used????

MiamiTweet said...

Aww this is great!!!! My daughter wants to do the same thing!!! Can you tell me everything you used????