February 27, 2012

I don't have the green thumb

In contrast with my mom, who surrounds herself with a garden of beautiful plants everywhere she goes, I am not able to grow anything at all. I really take good care of plants, water them and expose them to sunlight when they need it, but for some reason they don't last long. If I try to grow anything the seeds I sow never become a plant so they disappear in the soil forever.


Fortunately I found this succulent and immediately put it on the piano in a little gray pot. Succulents are water retaining plants that adapt themselves to arid climates. I guess you can say they are similar to the Cacti but I think the look much better.

2 comments:

alba pegna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
This is our life blog said...

Jeje! Es que estamos destinadas a cuidar suculentas y cactus?