October 26, 2011

Quicker than I thought

On Monday I showed my dissatisfaction with our living room since it was missing places to sit. We are having people over for the next few days and we wanted them to feel comfortable.  But then... yesterday we took a trip to Ikea. We looked for chairs that were good looking, comfortable and most important affordable, and we found them. 


We found these two discount chairs. There's nothing wrong with them, they were displayed in the showrooms so they sell them as used furniture. We didn't mind, it was a good price, they look good and they were already assembled.    


You might think I'm crazy but I like all the patterns mixed in the living room and there's like a nature theme going on. We love how it looks!


4 comments:

Lauraangelina said...

love them! Good choice!

This is our life blog said...

Thanks!!! We love them too!

vaneblu said...

Me too! I cant wait to try them ;)

This is our life blog said...

Yess!!