August 22, 2011

The other homeowner

OK, so we have talked a lot about design, home improvement, and other things, but there is something we haven't told you, something that we have kept a secret. Is about the frog that lives inside the old empty flowerpot in the entryway. 
A couple of days after we moved, I started hearing strange sounds when we were entering our home, until one day we saw her, she was waiting for us at the door. A really HUGE frog. 

I know her so well that I was able to draw her picture.

To be honest, I'm not so comfortable around them, I really like them cause they eat the bugs and they're good amphibians but I'm afraid they could jump on me or get inside the house and hide. 
Anyway, our friend made her home in that old flowerpot that I have neglected since the day we moved. Big frog and her entire family live there, in fact, we recently tried to clean that spot a bunch of them jumped out and were all over the place! Her entire family lives there. 

TIP: If you would like to get rid of bugs then make a spot in your garden comfortable enough for a frog. A flowerpot for instance, in damp and moist place. If not, do the opposite.
Now the next thing to do is remove those pots from the entryway!

1 comment:

Miguel Calderon said...

c'mon cathy,I know you can do it!!