July 7, 2011

Make an inspiration board

If you like to create you need to be mentally stimulated, which means you will need to be inspired. Well, I wanted to help the right side of my brain a little by creating this inspiration board!!!
You just need a corkboard or a magnetic board and make a collage of the things that inspire you. Things that help your creativity depending on the project you are working on that time. You can also leave things that inspire you in general, it works for me. Most of the time I get ideas for projects inspired in things that are not related to what I'm working on.


My inspiration board is a simple corkboard covered with a fabric that I fell in love with (is my favorite color and is very graphic). I pinched photos of happy moments, some of  our daughter's paintings, and other things. Rignt now we are selecting room colors for a future home and the paint chips are also in the inspiration board to help us take a better look at the colors.

3 comments:

milton sanchez velazquez said...

Future Home!! I lik this :DD! k bellos las pinturas de Ella! me encanta la Pizarra!!! :D

Paula Sofia said...

to create you need to be mentally stimulated... niceeeee :)

LEONETH said...

I love it. Nice and helpful to me, to spark the inspiration and to stay focused. I love it. Thanks for share it.
Abrazos.